James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am continuing to receive harassing emails person who I was

Customer Question

Hi. . . . I am continuing to receive harassing emails for a person who I was in a legal situation with almost a year ago. I have an old sbcglobal.net account (originally thru AT&T) I get my email thru Yahoo, get my internet service thru Charter. This is a continuing problem. I have successfully blocked the previous emails using my security settings on my account however, today I started getting more harassing emails from this person that doesn't have a server. The address was just Donnoid8. I've talk to AT&T, and they can't help me, talked to Charter, and they can't help me. Do you know of anyway that I can block this??? ITS VERY UPSETTING!
THANKS!
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi,I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it is fixed.

Please reply back to me by clicking "Reply to Expert" and type your queries/result.

Please open that email and check email header. Is the sender email provider is Yahoo/gmail/hotmail or other.

Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution:
Would you allow me to take remote control of your computer and fix all the issues quickly as per your permission while you stay in front of it.It is 100% safe and secure.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable with performing steps yourself.

Remote access is an optional additional service($9 only) offer regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Click on "Get Extra Help" (Usually written with an orange background).

Visit this website:

www.join.me

Click “Start Meeting” on that page and download and run this file.

You will get a popup on top of the screen.

That pop will show you a 9 digit number. Please tell me about this 9 digit number.

We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

If you do not want remote service you can continue on this page by clicking "Reply to Expert".