Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

My phone got stolen & now all of my passwords have been

Customer Question

My phone got stolen & now all of my passwords have been changed. My phone number was used as my recovery text number. Someone else has changed all my Gmail n Facebook. Please let me know how I can get my accts
Category: Email
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I want you know before we even start that it is possible you will not get the accounts back. If you can not verify yourself the accounts are gone forever. That being said, is it only gmail and facebook?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my gmail &Facebook accts do come up showing my profile picture and ask if it is my account I had set up security questions should I forget my password ***** the questions don't come up asking for verification of my identity
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Try this for google and let me know what happens:
https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/?
.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I got my automated phone number and was able to change the PW on my Gmail acct, now I will try my FB and see wat happens, thank you for your help
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.
Ok for facebook you would want to use this one:
https://www.facebook.com/login/identify
If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site.
.