Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have been blocked from signing onto my Windows Vista. I

Customer Question

I have been blocked from signing onto my Windows Vista. I am using the same password ***** have been using for 6 months, and I'm sure I typed it correctly. Something about my profile is in the message, but there are no suggestions, or menus of how to resolve. Only choices are send to sleep, sign off, or try again. I'm baffled. Microsoft won't even talk to Vista users any more.
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Just to clarify, do you get the following error message when you try to log on:The User Profile Service failed the logon. User profile cannot be loaded Please reply back to me below. Thank you.
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, are you still there? Do let me know (and disregard any phone offer prompt that shows up.) Thank you.