Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have been given permission to access a gmal acc't that is

Customer Question

I have been given permission to access a gmal acc't that is not my own--I do have my own account and when I try to get to the other email, I cannot get past my own sign-in.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?Do you mean when you go to gmail email, it goes straight to your gmail email, and it does not have any option for you to sign in another gmail account?Here is the method for signing out / signing in any gmail account you want any time:- When you are in a gmail account, click on the person photo icon at the upper right corner, then click on Sign out (or click on the email address at the upper right corner, then click on Sign out), then it will give you the option to "Sign in a different account" (scroll down as needed), and/or the option "Add account", then you can select / sign in another gmail email account you want.Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.