James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Windows 10 was installed this evening on my computer, however, I am ha

Customer Question

Windows 10 was installed this evening on my computer, however, I am having a problem signing into my Windows Live Mail. Can you help me? Thanks. *****
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Is there any error message upon sending an e-mail?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was unable to sign in to my email, so I have just now (July 31st, 3:33 p.m.) read your messages. Since my email wasn't responding this morning, I had no choice but to take my computer to a repair shop and would like to report that the problem has been solved. I would, however, like to take this opportunity to express such disappointment in this service - before you even got back to me, I noticed that you had charged my Visa credit card for $5.00; plus another $51.00 - that is such a disappointment Miro and an expense I did not need, especially since paying another fee to take my computer out to a repair shop for the solution today. I am requesting that consideration be given to crediting my Visa back with the $56.00 - for your consideration, please and thank you. Judith Klapp
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Customer service should contact you regarding the refund soon.
Regards,