Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, Expert in Large Email Platforms
23511658

I can't receive yahoo messages from my contacts

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. To do a definite test to find out whether or not you are able to receive email, please go to the website for your Yahoo email, and send an email from your your Yahoo account to your Yahoo account and see if the message gets to you. It should – and there should be no reason for that not to happen. However, if you are somehow blocking the contacts – and you can do this by mistake sometimes by turning on the block list – they are available in various email clients and I believe they are still available on the Yahoo website. You also mentioned that you received a picture from someone from Yahoo, but not the email. If you you receive the picture through email, then the email from them is working. If you receive the picture outside of email like in an MMS message on your phone, then that is not related to this at all. So please let me know which that was. Mike