Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

Google suspended my access due to 3 email received from sources

Customer Question

Google suspended my access due to 3 email received from sources trying to get into my emails. I have attempted several times as I don't remember my password (used always remember). I also tried alll of the usual questions prior to their response. I understand you use Pay Pal however I do not have that. Can you assist me with both issue?
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
Gmail's password ***** system does not offer many options, but I have given them all below. If all else fails, you can always create a new free Gmail account.
Please, follow the instructions below to reset your Gmail/Google password:
- Click the following link: https://accounts.google.com/RecoverAccount
- Enter the email address that you wish to reset the password *****
- Click the Submit button
- Answer the questions on the following screen
- Now you will be able to reset your password
If you still cannot get your password ***** you must fill out the form at the following page: https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/skt
--- On this page, fill out as much information as you can. It is okay if you cannot remember the answers to everything. It may take up to a few days for the Gmail team to get back to you.
If need be, you can call Google at the following number. Keep in mind that the wait will be long: (###) ###-####
I look forward to your next message or your rating below.
Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.
Thank you again,
- Jason