Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Maybe. Chrome and Juno Webmail. Normally fast now 50 sec to

Customer Question

Maybe. Chrome and Juno Webmail. Normally fast now 50 sec to open an e-mail, and worse for the rest. Have done it all. reinstalled chrome....Tried Explorer and some mail froze Explorer. Had to manually turn off. Reboot was not easy but they got it. Everything works but my Juno Platinum. I have great speed. Everything has been scrubbed and deleted many times. It's like it is only my Juno whether I use the Chrome. Rarely use the Explorer. I run Symantec Corporate and have also run several scans. Help? I have just started from my PC to the router. And back again.
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
When did the problem start?
May I start a remote session so I can take a look at the problem and solve it for you now?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,