James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I get a warning that Thunderbird mail user quota is 99% full

Customer Question

I get a warning that Thunderbird mail user quota is 99% full and I cleaned out my internet provide site and my in box how do I get rid of this thing
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Ive been working with thunderbrid since version 0.1 I can help you solve this issue. Im going to send you an offer for a screen sharing session, so I can connect to your computer directly and solve this issue in person. This service is guaranteed, meaning If I cannot solve the issue, you are entitled to a full refund. ( Rest assured, I can solve it! ) Once you have accepted this offer, or rejected it.. We can continue. Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thank I already paid $59.00 to get this far.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
How about this.. As long as you allow me to connect via remote support ( saving time for both of us ) I will complete the job at the initial price you agreed to.. If your good with that. Then click one of the rating icons ( 3 or above ) And then click the link below to start the connection. http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=11467ff9-1ae6-4934-a728-12f8b74d7cc7 On that page, click agree. Then, download and install the elsinore screen connect program. You need to open, run , allow and install that program to connect us.. If you run into any issues downloading or installing the connection.. Let me know! Dustin S
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not want remote access to my computer thank you.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Understood.. Unless you are very familiar with thunderbird's profile and mail storage system. It would take a long time to sort this problem out. I know that your time is as valuable as mine. You took your computer to a local company, and they couldnt fix the issue. I can. You trusted a local company who deals with your everyday average computer repairs. Im a lifelong expert with thunderbird and you dont want to allow me to connect and resolve the issue for you? Im not sure how we should proceed from here. If you dont want help resolving the issue. I can either opt out and allow someone else to try and guide you through a complicated process by email. Or, I can send you the refund link. ( Or, you could reconsider your stance and allow me to connect & fix difficult issues that I work on and fix every day ) Your choice! Just let me know which option sounds the best to you. Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just don't want you in my computer is all. I guess the refund link would be my only option.