Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

Yahoo email not working. Will not even open. When I try to open comput

Customer Question

Yahoo email not working. Will not even open. When I try to open computer returns to my icons. Discouraging!
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can help you better1. Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other2. Are you trying to open yahoo email on web browser like Internet explorer,Firefox,Chrome or are you trying to open it on email client like Outlook,Windows live mail etc3.Do you get any error message ?Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's an iPad. No error messages. Mrs Frankie Easterby
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I sent my reply. Why isn't it going through?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the details i am not familiar with iPad but could you please let me know how you are opening yahoo email is it using safari browser or email application in the iPad?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Email app on ipad. If you are not familiar with iPad and cannot resolve my problem, please do not debit my credit card. I actually had second thoughts about giving you my credit information.
Mrs Easterby. Are you there?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
I am still here.No need to worry about our service we have been online for the past 10 years and we have A+rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-justanswer .I will open this question to other experts who are more familiar with Ipad.Is that ok with you or do you want me to close this question please let me know ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like it resolved. If you get another technician, am I going to be charged more than the $37. ?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
No it wont charge more for transferring it to another expert.i will open this question to other experts who are familiar with ipad.I apologize for the inconveniences.When another expert replies you will be notified.Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
John, thank you.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
You are welcome.No need to reply back to me that will bring the question back to me.Sincerely,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your note said I would be notified by email in 24 hrs. Remember, this is my problem.....no email.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
can't you open email in another devices or computer also try to open yahoo email in safari browser using this link https://login.yahoo.com/?.src=ym&.intl=us&.lang=en-US&.done=https%3a//mail.yahoo.com if not then i suggest you keep this page opened for couple of hours and if no one responds let me know and i will request to close this case
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think it's better that we close my question and destroy my credit information. I am not that savvy in setting up other devices to use as email. I will wait til my grandson from Atlanta comes to visit. He can resolve this problem
Thank you for your attention,
Mrs. Easterby
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.
OK then i will request to close the case and refund the amount.Please do not reply back to me on this page because i wont be able to see the message you send once i have transferred it to customer care service.
Sincerely,