Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I need help to print out more than 4000 emails from my aol

Customer Question

I need help to print out more than 4000 emails from my aol account. Do you know how, without my opening up each and every email first?
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. You cannot print multiple emails with AOl web-mail, or by the AOL desktop program. But there is a solution. Download and install the free program thunderbird. Then add your AOL account to thunderbird. With thunderbird, you can select multiple messages or select all message in your inbox by pressing ctrl A , and then clicking print. That will print them all. You can download Thunderbird from here. https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/ A small note. If you are using a normal home printer.. I strongly advise you not to print all 4000 at once. You will over heat the printhead, and it will stop printing permanently. So try to print in batches of 50, then give the printer 5 minutes to cool down. Then print 50 more. Ink usage!! I strongly recommend you do a test print in draft mode.. Or turn down your print quality settings inside the print dialogue box. If you are printing in full quality.. You are going to use a ton of ink. If you have any further question, let me know. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.