James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

When I try to access my email I am blocked and get a message

Customer Question

When I try to access my email I am blocked and get a message telling me it is blocked and not to try to access it.
I already paid for service by the Geek Squad. Why am I being asked to pay again?
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. The geek squad operates out of best buy. We are not the geek squad. This Company is Justnswer.com I can help you, but it will be paid support with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you were seeking free help or contractual help through the geek squad, youve made a wrong turn somewhere. Let me know if you want to continue with paid support here or seek help elsewhere. Thank you, *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your response. I contacted the Geek Squad on line and the woman I talked to told me to contact you because she was busy. I have no clue as to what is going on. I will try the Geek Squad again because I supposedly have a contract with them. What a mess!! Sorry I took up your time; I hope I eventually end up in the right place--I need my email. Thanks again.
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Understood, and my apologies for how the Geek Squad handed you off. If you have a contract with them and they refuse service. I would consider cancelling that service and asking for a refund. Speaking of refunds, in case our company charged you anything, this link will be of assistance. http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help. I was able to resolve the problem.