Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My neighbor's daughter who is going through a divorced

Customer Question

My neighbor's daughter who is going through a nasty divorced advised me that "she knows someone who will take care of her husband". What should I do with this info?
Category: Email
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Did you receive an email that said this information or did the person just say it to you in person? Also what is your concern, do you think that when she said "take care of her husband" she meant violence?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, this was in a conversation over the phone. She lives in LA. "take care of her husband" in this situation certainly doesn't mean anything good. It means either someone beating this guy up or knocking him off. The whole 1-hr conversation was about getting even with this guy and wishing he was out of her life for good.
Expert:  Chris L. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Your question was placed in the email category for some reason but I think a lawyer would be the best person to speak to about this. I am going to have a moderator send your question to the legal category and a lawyer will speak with you about what you should as I think they would be best to advise you on this. You will receive an email when they reply to you.