James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have a gmail account that I need to keep . My user name

Customer Question

Hi I have a gmail account that I need to keep . My user name is***@******.***. I thought my password ***** Lakewinola#1. I have tried numerous times to reset this but can not get it changed. My browser settings were reset causing me to loose my gmail account. I need to keep***@******.*** . Can you recover this email address. It's ok to change the password.
Thanks
Cindy Sheehan
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your Gmail issues. Before I can help you with this, please tell me the following information:
1. Are you using a computer with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 or a Mac to access your Gmail?
2. If you are using a computer, are you using a web browser like Internet Explorer, Chrome or Safari to access your Gmail? Or are you using an email program like MS Outlook 2010?
3. Do you still have access of the mobile phone on your Gmail account ending with the last 2 digit of 48?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess