James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Yesterday my Windows Live account was fine - this morning I

Customer Question

yesterday my Windows Live account was fine - this morning I got up and found that the program had dropped a bunch of my folders and the entire left hand side is now changed - how do I get these folders back? I can't seem to find them anywhere and system restore did not bring them back.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible. I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until it is fixed.Please reply back to me by clicking "Reply to Expert" and type your queries/result. Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution:Would you allow me to take remote control of your computer and fix all the issues quickly as per your permission while you stay in front of it.It is 100% safe and secure. Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable with performing steps yourself.Remote access is an optional additional service($19 only) offer regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Click on "Get Extra Help" (Usually written with an orange background).Visit this website:www.join.meClick “Start Meeting” on that page and download and run this file.You will get a popup on top of the screen.That pop will show you a 9 digit number. Please tell me about this 9 digit number.We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website:http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403 If you do not want remote service you can continue on this page by clicking "Reply to Expert".