Dustin, Email Specialist
Experience:  Specializing in Thunderbird, Eudora, Outlook, Outlook for Mac, Mac Mail, Windows Live mail, Incredimail and a few others! Also Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

My name is***** just got new phone and don't remeber

Customer Question

Hello my name is***** just got new phone and don't remeber any of the questions offered to retrieve my old gmail account. Pls help
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Do you still have access to a phone number that ends with 33 ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Did you use to have a phone number t hat ends with 33 ??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I did
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Typing is fine thx
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You still there
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
What happened to the number that ended with 33 ? Was it a home phone number, cell phone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
An old cell number haven't had for a long time now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can u help me retrieve my password ***** not ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What's happening?
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
My apologies for the delay.. I was looking into the options for your account to see if anything else was listed as a recovery function. The only recovery option is the phone number. Which means, the only way we can get back in is to either answer the questionaire and fill it out with the right answers so gmail accepts it. OR, if you remember the full and exact phone number. A definite way to get back into the account would be to purchase a cheap 20$ phone with the old cell phone company, tell them you want the same exact phone number. And we can then have the password ***** link sent to your old phone number. Since you dont have any other recovery options listed. ( which means you either deleted them or did not add them ) This will be your only way in. To be clear, I am not suggesting that you permanently reactivate your old phone number. We only need it on long enough to have the password ***** message sent to the phone. And then you can cancel service on it. ( after we get your password ***** and the phone number updated ) I know this probably isnt what you want o hear, dont shoot the messenger. All I can do is lay out the options which will allow you to regain access to the account. If the phone company says they have already given that number out, let me know~ If you have any further questions or concerns youre welcome to reply. I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.Dustin S.Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.