James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I need to know where an email came from if it was my husband

Customer Question

hi I need to know where an email came from if it was my husband or someone else
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Can you tell me please in which email program you have received the email so I can tell you how I can get the information to find this out for you (as I will be asking you to put the information here).
If you wish to keep this information private, we can instead as an additional service, do this directly on your computer and I can find out from there.
I have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.