Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I bought a Surface. I have Hotmail as my Email address.

Customer Question

I bought a Surface. I have Hotmail as my Email address. Now it's stuck at the login mode. I tried to turned it on and off it always showing the login page with user's name and the Hotmail address. I can't log out or log in but stuck on the login page. How do I do to shut the computer off and started all over again????????
Category: Email
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Are you unable to type in the password ***** the Logon screen itself? Also, please press and HOLD down the Power button for atleast 30 seconds, and then release the button. Next, press the Power button one more time to start the device back on. Does it allow you to boot into Windows all right this time? Please reply back to me below. Thank you.