James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Unable to send or receive emails after installing new comp

Customer Question

Unable to send or receive emails after installing new computer
Category: Email
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question. Are you using any email program, e.g. Outlook, to access your emails? May I set up a quick remote session, which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with this issue? Please reply back to me below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes go ahead
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
OK. Let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=43b67f48-48db-469e-9004-96d6eb2ae4c8Click 'I agree', then download the remote tool when prompted. An 'Elsinore Screen Connect' file will be downloaded by your browser (at the very bottom of your Chrome window.) OPEN/RUN the file from your downloads, and I'll be connected. If you face any issues, just reply back to me below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I AM USING MAC you sent exe file !!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The link gives exe file I am on a mac
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
Oh, I see - please accept my apologies, I thought you were using a Windows system. Please download another remote tool this time, using the following link:www.teamviewer.com Click 'Download TeamViewer'. A 'TeamViewer' file will be downloaded by your browser. OPEN/RUN the file, then install and run TeamViewer accordingly. Reply back to me with the ID and the password ***** (while keeping the TeamViewer window open.) If you face any issues, just reply back to me below. Thank you.
Expert:  Barun replied 1 year ago.
Hi again, were you able to download and install the TeamViewer tool, as directed? If so, could you provide me with the ID and password ***** by the tool, please? Keep me posted.