Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

My name is ***** ***** my phone was stolen today ( Samsung

Customer Question

Hello :) My name is ***** ***** my phone was stolen today ( Samsung S3); i just want to disconnect my gmail account from my mobile stolen so that it log out there; i changed my password, but we did a trial with my siter that she changed her gmail password ***** then she looked at her mobile to see if it logs out but it didnt, it was logged in normally and even sent her an email to tell her that the email password ***** changed. Hence we did another trial, we went to details ( at the bottom right of the inbox page ) on my laptop, we clicked on ( sign out all web sessions) and we did the same trial with an exising phone we have, the email that is on the mob dont log out too.
please advise us urgently how to log out gmail account from a stolen mobile.
Thank you
Category: Email
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! "Sign out all web sessions" should have worked...let me see if I can locate another method to sign the phone out.
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
If you enable "2 step verification" it should sign the device out
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 1 year ago.
https://www.google.com/landing/2step/