Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

My yahoo email account has been hacked into twice and I've

Customer Question

My yahoo email account has been hacked into twice and I've decided to switch to gmail. What are the best things to do this and the most efficient way?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. First, set up a gmail account at the www.gmail.com website.Then when you are in the your gmail email at the gmail website, click on the gear icon near the top right corner, then select Settings. Then click on the option Accounts and Import. Then click on the option Import mail and contacts. Then enter your yahoo account and continue in order import your emails / contacts from the yahoo account into your gmail account. Full details:https://support.google.com/mail/answer/164640Or if you'd like to me to do these steps for you, I can set up a remote support session.When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you,