Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

I need to find out if someone reset my password ***** today

Customer Question

I need to find out if someone reset my password ***** today (which I have been using for four years).
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.I'm sorry about the issue.I will work with you until it is fixed.Please reply back to me by clicking "Reply to Expert" and type your queries/result. Is it your Yahoo email account password ***** or other. Please confirm it once. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is my Microsoft password ***** is asked for when I turn the computer on which opens up windows 8.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sandy, are you with me?
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I'm here. Please wait a minute. I'm composing answer for this issue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No problem, just making sure you were there. :)
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Please follow the steps given below: Step A: Login into your account using all small letters instead of using any or all of them using capital. Step B: Restart your computer. Disconnect and reconnect your network cable/adapter. If you're using a router, reboot this too. Step C: Try starting in safe mode and try to login in there If your PC boots to the Login Screen, hold down Shift key before hitting 'Restart' button. Step D: Try to connect Ethernet cable and then login once again. Step E: If it is not working:Please go towww.live.com on a device you're able to go online and login there. If you're able to login there, please use the same password ***** login on the computer. If you are not able to login there, please change your password ***** clicking "forgot your password". You can than use this new password ***** your computer. If above mentioned steps do not work, please let me know. I will provide you new steps. And if you take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did not ask you how to reset my password. I asked IF my password ***** reset earlier today, and I thought I was asking someone who works for Microsoft, as I went to account.live.com/password/reset then ended up here for some reason, do not know why.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for getting back to me . If you follow steps A-E, you will know if the same password ***** ***** or not. If not, then, it is changed. I'm providing you step by step detailed instructions. Please follow them all. Thank you.