James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I use Thunderbird. I think I have all the settings correct.

Customer Question

I use Thunderbird. I think I have all the settings correct. I am unable to get items marked junk from my inbox to go to junk folder automatically. This does not work. Also, when I go to tools to run junk controls on folder. They just stay there.
I really want jnk mail to automatically go to junk folder without appearing in Inbox.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dell XPS
Windows(I also clicked that you may call)
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Ive sent the offer for the phone call and screen sharing session. ( the screen sharing session would be far more effective then a phone call alone) Once that offer is accepted, or rejected. We can continue. ( Either over the phone if accepted, or by written word here if rejected ) D.S
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. I never heard back from you after I sent the offer for phone support.
You never accepted the offer, nor did you provide your phone number.
Did you still need help with this issue?