Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

We are***@******.*** and***@******.*** both

Customer Question

We are***@******.*** and***@******.***
both G mail accounts
For two days we have not been able to receive any e.mails on either account
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcomeAre you still able to sign into your accounts? How do you access your accounts? Via an email program such as outlook 2010? Or via your web browser?Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
First let me correct the second account address its***@******.*** not "enquiries" as I said in the original question.
I access the two addresses in my office through Outlook express,at home by login in to G Mail,on my home computer and the same with my mobile.
We have tried deleting trash,inbox and deleted messages.
Yes, we can access the both accounts on all computers and mobile but it hasn't accepted any incoming mail for two days
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Just to check as outlook express is many years old, are you sure it is outlook express which only runs on windows xp? And can you confirm if you send an email from this to yourself, it is not received?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Richard,
its suddenly corrected itself,thank you,I'll be in touch again if we have any other problems.presumably my card won't be debited?
Jo
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
you already paid the deposit Joe, but you can get this refunded via the below linkhttp://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refundThank you