Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

AOL people, I seem to have a problem with my long AOL email.

Customer Question

Hi AOL people,
I seem to have a problem with my long AOL email. My AOL on computer works fine, but I seem to have a problem with my (apple) iphone. Can you fix my aol.mail on my iphone as it was. thanks.
Thomas J Moore (tomjmoore.com.au)
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to Justanswer. What is the issue you're having with e-mail (AOL) on your iPhone? And what is your AOL address which was set up on your iPhone?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My AOL email is:***@******.***
My problem is that my AOL email suddenly had a problem with it on my iPhone, although it did work correctly on my computer (*****@******.***). I might have messed up in trying to make it work as before. So maybe you can tell me how to make it work as before. Let me know, should be fairly easy I would think. Thanks, ***** *****
On your iPhone -> Tap Settings -> Tap Mails, Contacts and Calendars. Look under the Account option and choose the existing AOL Account, then scroll down to bottom and tap DELETE Account. Then go back to Settings -> Tap Mails, Contacts & Calendars and tap add account, type in your AOL info and proceed with prompts on screen, at the end you will be asked to confirm settings and save it. Once done, account will be added back. Let me know.