John T. F., Mac Druid
Experience:  Setting up and servicing Email accounts since 1994!
60674955

I forgot my password. I changed it 11-18-2014 and that one

Customer Question

i forgot my password. I changed it 11-18-2014 and that one doesnt work
Category: Email
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.
Hi! To clarify; with what account or service is this password *****? Thanks,John
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm taking a computer class and I need to know my password Aol changed it last year and it says it is incorrect
Expert:  John T. F. replied 1 year ago.
Ok, To reset your password:Visit account.aol.com.On the Sign In screen, under the Password ***** click the Forgot Password? link.Enter your AOL Username or email address in the Username or Email field.In the second field, enter the words or characters you see displayed in the image and then click Next.Note: If you don't see the image clearly, you can click the refresh button to display a new set of words or characters. If that doesn't help, you can also click the volume button to have the words read aloud.Next, they'll need to verify that this account belongs to you. Under Verify this is your account, select a confirmation option. Note: In some cases you may be asked to choose an additional option. If you need further assistance, please call AOL Customer Support Team at 1-***-***-**** Monday through Friday between 8AM to 1AM ET, and Saturday between 8AM and 10PM ET.You can now reset your password. Reset your password ***** typing a new password ***** the New Password ***** and then re-typing your new password ***** the Retype New Password ***** Your password ***** ***** and must be 6 to 16 characters long.Click Next.Your password ***** been reset. Click Done to sign in with your new password.Note: If another window pops up asking for your name, age, etc., don't be alarmed! If it's been a while since you last updated your account profile, they may take this opportunity to ask you to fill out any information they currently don't have on file. You should be all set after that! John