Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have an email being sent out of my sbcglobal account that

Customer Question

i have an email being sent out of my sbcglobal account that is using my contacts. how do i get it to stop?
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently able to sign in and use your sbcglobal email account?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Thank you. Can you please go to your email account settings, then change your email password ***** and check your account security information there, such as changing your account security question/answer, etc.
Or to make it faster and easier for you, I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you.
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you,