Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have not been able to access my gmail in several days. can

Customer Question

I have not been able to access my gmail in several days. can you help me
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
When you try to access your gmail, what device are you using. A phone, ipad, or a computer?
If its a computer, I need to know what type of computer you're using.
Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.
If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.
Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac.  And then where it says version,  send that to me as a reply.
Thank you for your response,
Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am using a Mac
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.
Also, are you using a mail client to access your mail. Such as the mac mail stamp in your dock. or entourage, eudora, outlook, thunderbird?
Or do you just use Safari or Google chrome or firefox to access your mail?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also I am having trouble make me computer print more that on half of a page length way. I have two printers and both produce the same so I think it some setting on the computer
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Not sure if you read my last reply, you didnt respond with any of the information I requested.
To be clear, these are not random questions I am asking. They are specific questions that help me understand both the nature of the problem and how to fix it. For now, Id like to focus on the email issue since its the first problem you mentioned, and separate from the printing issue.
Please respond to all questions below. And if you would prefer, we can speak over the phone or I can connect directly to your mac via a screen sharing session, where I can try and repair the issues in person.)