sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Computer Hardware EngineerCertificate Course In Computer Maintenance,8+ years of Experience in computer troubleshooting
15197395

I lost my e-mail password ***** tried starting a new account,

Customer Question

I lost my e-mail password ***** tried starting a new account, but how do I get to my old account?
Category: Email
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 1 year ago.
As you are seeing a wrong phone number, it means your phone number was changed by someone, which means your account is hacked. In this situation, I can only tell you, how to contact google, because it is not possible to reset the password ***** the phone number and you cannot change it, unless you are able to login to the account. But, I don't know, when google will reply you back, as we do not have any relation with google. If you want to continue then, let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well tell me how to contact Google. This should be part of your answer.
Yes, that is true, but some customer do not want to understand that, no one can reset the password ***** the user or google.Anyway thanks for understanding. Can you tell me your old email address without the @ sign ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My old e-mail address is doncummings gmail.com. The new one I created is decnewone gmail.com.
Do you have any Hotmail account ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. And my old account name is doncummings01 gmail.com, sorry I forgot the 01 in that address.
OK, I am giving the link below, where you get the form to fill and send it to google and you will require another email address, which you can access at present, so that google can contact you on that. Please try to fill the form with as much as detailed information.https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/skt?hl=en_GB This is the only one left to get back your account, as you do not have any phone number which ends with the digit "55". Please let me know, if you need any more information, otherwise please remember to give positive rating below, as that is the only way I am compensated for my time and effort.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** I get back in touch with you?
Just open this Justanswer.com and login with your email and password ***** reply me back.