Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, Expert in Large Email Platforms
23511658

How do I contact

Customer Question

How do I contact GeekpchelpXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Did they email you? But since they do not respond, then you should not do business with them.
Are you trying to have have your computer fixed? If yes, I can fix any computer issue you have right now.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. I apologize, but our system sometimes blocks things that it should not be blocking so I cannot see the entire name of the organization that you said you need to contact. However, I am going to give you a page that you can take a look at which is geek squad. They have a list of companies and some tips on how to find people that are scamming home users and the way it starts is usually what I'm hearing from you. So please take a look at this page if there's any doubt about where you gave your money to, please call your bank first and tell them not to allow the charge, and then come back here and we will be happy to fix whatever problems you're having with your PC at a reasonable cost. http://bitli.es/cdV0lY Mike