James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My facebook account was completely wiped out. I think it was

Customer Question

My facebook account was completely wiped out. I think it was my daughter's ex husband. Is there anything I can legally do about it?
Category: Email
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
You might want to talk to an attorney about the legal implications but you would need some proof of someone else closing it down.
Before you go into all that though, is it completely wiped out? It usually takes a couple of weeks for the account to close down completely after deactivating it. Had you not logged in for about 2 weeks after the account was deactivated?
May I start a remote session so I can take a look at the problem and solve it for you now?
Please reply using the box below.
Regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was using it almost day and then I went to the site one morning and it was gone
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
What error do you get when you try to sign in?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. What error do you get when you try to sign in?