Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I had problems transferring photos from my PHOTO app in iMAC

Customer Question

I had problems transferring photos from my PHOTO app in iMAC over to my ipad. The process shows transfer is done but no photos are found in Photos app of the ipad
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me what you mean with Photo App? You mean putting photos on the iPad via iPhotos?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is a photo app in my iPad
On my iMac Yosemite I have photo app containing all my photos
I can transfer over now but not the album name. The transferred over albums is titled date photos taken
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks
It will transfer the photos but it does not keep the album name as it is transferring the actual photos and not the albums.
You can use an app called Photo Transfer which gives more functionality into putting an app in an already made folder on the mac.