Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

I cannot remember my password ***** as to get into my Google

Customer Question

I cannot remember my password ***** as to get into my Google account.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! Would you prefer if I fill out the form on your behalf? I will need some personal information from you about your account in order to complete the process but I can help you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please do that!
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Awesome! I am sending you an additional services request so I can ask you those questions and speak on your behalf
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Did you see the offer that I have sent you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I see your offer and I resent it. I paid the first amount and then you want more? Why????
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
As I mentioned, I will need to ask questions about your account along with speaking on your behalf for the account recovery. I will be filling out the form for you and going through the process to help you. I am sending a lower amount for the additional services since I can understand that the amount could be convinced as large.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I cannot believe you have made me wait this long. I am very upset. Even the supposed lawyer hasn't answered me. So I'm assuming I've been "had"!!!!!! Shame on you! How do you live with yourself? Can you actually look at yourself in the mirror? I am hurt that you have done this to me because I trusted you.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry that you feel that way. I have responded back to you each time that you replied in under 5 minutes; maybe you have not seen my responses. I cannot speak if you have asked another question because I work in the technical/computer category and I cannot speak for others. Would you like for me to help you with your Gmail account?