Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

A couple of days ago I put $250 in account #4580585 with Regal

Customer Question

A couple of days ago I put $250 in account #4580585 with Regal Options and someone supposedly named "Benny" called me back from a New York phone number and sounded like he was from Nigeria. I didn't trust him so I just left the money sitting in that account number and have been trying to figure out what to do since. Today I talked to "Tim" at Regal Options and he says he sees no sign of my money no sign of a deposit or attempted deposit that I should contact their Financial Department and the e-mail he gave me only takes me to their home page. So what do I do now?
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi! When you put the money into the account -- Were you contacted by anyone previously? How did you put the money into the account? Was it your account?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I watched the video with ***** ***** on my computer. He said to put the money into Regal Options, that it had to be that broker. I followed the instructions and was given an account, #4580585. I put $250 into that account and someone called from a New York number and he sounded like he was from Nigeria and that concerned me. I figured I had been lured into a scam and no, I can't afford to lose $250. I wouldn't have done this but I have medical bills overwhelming me and out of desperation I tried this. However, when the gentleman sounding like he was from Nigeria called me, I backed off. At least I could still see $250 of MY dollars in the account #4580585. I was trying to check this out to see if it was for real and when I went back to that account number, there was no sign of the $250. Yesterday I called Regal Options and spoke with "Tim" who said he could not see any sign of my $250 nor any sign that it had been deposited or even attempted to be deposited. He said I should e-mail their Financial Department at ***@******.*** . I did and it just took me to the home page with no mention of how to contact their Financial Department. Now I feel like I have been scammed and I have now lost $250 that I need to for the overwhelming medical bills that got me into this in the first place. If you can help me, I would so much appreciate it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did NOT hit the 'start my free trial' for the simple reason I did not WANT a free trial or the $53 a month that says "cancel at any time". I obviously don't need to cancel because I did NOT sign up. Yet I have been notified that I have been charged $48 for the answer to the question I asked. I did NOT get an answer to the question. You can see above the "answer" I got which was really two questions, not one or any answer. Kindly refund my $48 and try doing something honest for a living. I don't appreciate this one bit and will report this site if you do not refund my $48. Thanks for nothing.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
How did you deposit the money into your account? Regal Options has been involved in a lot of scam accusations and I would like to help you recover that money.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
N0! I've had enough of your experts and being maneuvered into losing more money!
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry that you feel that way -- I am trying to help you recover $250
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well you haven't come anywhere close and yet you have rewarded yourself with $48 from my account when all you have done is asked me the same questions over again. I would be quite happy if you or someone would actually help me recover my money without costing me more and more money. How would you feel? What refundable amount? You have already credited yourself as if the question had already been answered when it hasn't. Have I hit the scam jackpot here? Bouncing from one scam to another? And I haven't even been kissed in the process.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Let's clear up a couple of things before we move forward -- I work on the technical side of Justanswer and I have nothing to do with payments/etc Justanswer.com has been around for 10+ years and an A+ rating on BBB so the website/company. I understand that you have been scammed already and are suspicious of anymore charges/companies but please understand that I am trying to help you. With that being said, how did you deposit the money into the account? Debit card? Bank transfer? etc
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Debit card. Visa.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Great. I would suggest that you call the card provider and cancel that card then dispute the charge for $250. Most banks will issue the money back to you within 24-48 hours while the dispute is going on. Let the bank know that the company is a scam and stole your money so they can file the correct dispute option.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while. Please let me know if you need help with anything else or if you have anymore questions. If you do not, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't do anything until the bank opens tomorrow.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I understand.
Please take a minute and use the rating system so I am credited with helping you.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.