James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Use google to get to Netscape.com. Got stuck and it is responsive.

Customer Question

Use google to get to Netscape.com. Got stuck and it is responsive. It is stuck since yesterday. Came back to google this Morning and saw it still stuck.
James Adkins ***@******.***
Phone(###) ###-####
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. I believe this is an issue with your web browser.
Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in fixing this Netscape email issues while you watch?
Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am very sorry but I do not provide phone support. I ony provide online help and remote access, which is better than a phone call.Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly fix the problem while you watch?Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.Please let me know if you want this remote option.Best regards,Jess