Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I need to unsend an AOL email that was sent with an

Customer Question

I need to unsend an AOL email that was sent with an attachment How can I unsend it?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please do not shoot the messenger but it is not possible. The reason is once it has been sent, it leaves the server it is in the users inbox and is out of AOL's control.
This is like a letter, once it is put into someones locked mailbox. Once that has been done, its not possible to retrieve the letter anymore.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That is no answer for $53 because you did not tell me how to do it. I asked "how can I unsend? That it can't be done is not worth much. i think your answer is worth about $5.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, of course that's up to you to decide. An answer to how is you can't... but if you do not feel that's the correct answer, and do not wish to pay for the service received, then that's up to you of course.
Take care and all the best.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

But Richard ..I asked how to do it. And you tell me it can't be done. Tat didn't answer my question. What do you think that was worth?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I don't really wish to argue with you on this sorry.
You ask how, and I told you you can't which answers your questions and stops you having to continue your search for the answer.
I feel when I have received a service and its correct, then I pay for it. You asked how, I said it cannot be done, and that answers the question.
If you do not feel this is the case, ok, then that's up to you.