IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I started a new email account with Google June 24, '15 and,

Customer Question

I started a new email account with Google June 24, '15 and, exactly 2 weeks later, July 8, I could not open this new a/c: ***@******.*** I have an existing e-mail address with Google and I receive my business info on another, that's not Google. I don't know what to do or how to do it, sure hoping you might be able to help. Thank you Liz Hey ps ~ is there a fee for your services?
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro.

I am a Computer Expert here at JustAnswer where you can receive professional help in almost any field out there.
I see you have problems accessing one of your GMail accounts. I am sure I can help you with that, but before we begin, I see you have a billing-related question. Since I am not a member of Customer Service, I cannot see full billing details, but I can see that you seem to have already deposited $18 for this question (service), so that should be the total fee at this time.
Let me know if you agree to that so we can continue.
Regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Aloha Miro! Yes, I understand the billing and the charge of 18., thank you.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
OK, good. Let's proceed then.
To confirm, you have a GMail account "*****@******.***" which you cannot access?
If so, what exactly happens when you go to the GMail login page and try to access that account?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
..that's when '404' pops up and says 'this is not available'...
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Oh, I see.
Please use this link below to access the GMail login page. You may be using an incorrect link so that is why you see that error message.
GMail Login
Let me know if the GMail page opens and if you could access your account.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
..it immediately reverts to my original addy ***@******.*** I thought I could have multiple accts....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Miro ~ why don't you try***@******.*** and see what happens.... I AM able to access the original a/c, it's this new one...problems started when I customized the new a/c and added 'themes'.... the page then got stuck and every time I opened, the inbox page was stuck on the 'settings' page....
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
If you are being automatically taken to your other GMail account, it means the GMail page is now working, so please delete the previous GMail login link you used and use this one I suggested. Here is the full link so you can copy it and add to bookmarks (favorites):
https://accounts.google.com/ServiceLogin?service=mail&continue=https://mail.google.com/mail
As far as having multiple GMail accounts goes, yes, you can have several GMail accounts, but you will need to add all of your accounts first so that you can easily switch from one accounts to another.
If you have already added all your GMail accounts, you should be able to switch to another account by clicking on your name or GMail address in the upper right corner of the GMail page and there you should see other added GMail accounts, so you can just click on another account and you will be taken to its Inbox.
In case you don't see other GMail accounts there, you will need to first add them. To do that, you can click on the "Add account" button. You will then see the GMail login page where you can sign in to another GMail account.
Once you have done that, you will be taken to your other account.
Please try that and let me know the results.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Were you able to access your other GMail account?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hi again!
Do you still require assistance with this issue?
Let me know,
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hi!Were you able to read my messages sent to you?