Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

My yahoo email was blocked because I forgot my password. How can I unb

Customer Question

my yahoo email was blocked because I forgot my password. How can I unblock my email?
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.
I am sorry about the issue. Since how long ate you facing this issue. Please ler me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You already unlock my computer email but unfortunately I forgot to mention my Android phone I paid already
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks I no longer need your assistance
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
I'm glad to know that issue is fixed now.
If you have any other query, please let me know.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry but looks like I wasn't able to resolve my issues with my Android email it wasn't unblocked because I didn't choose this option when unblocked my computer
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
You need to login into your emails using your computer once and then change account password.
And then please use the new email password ***** your android phone as well.
I will work with you until it is fixed.
And if you take a second to rate my service that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did it phone doesn't recognize new password
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Please try to enter old password ***** check if phone recognize that.
Check if you're able to go online on the phone.
Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So what I suppose to do to get my email on my phone
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Please login into your webmail account on the computer:Click the link:https://mail.yahoo.comAnd then sign out/logout of your Yahoo account and sign in again and check which password ***** to use the same password ***** the phone.If that does not work, please follow the steps given here: A. Update your mobile operating system as given under: Please go to "Settings" on the mobile device by tapping Menu bar. Next, push the "more" tab in the upper right corner of the screen. At the bottom of the next window hit the "About device" button.Here you will find the Software update tab. Press it. Press the "Update" button now. B. If this does not help you, please do the following Remove your Yahoo account from you phone and add it again:How to remove it first:Tap Settings.From the "Accounts" section, tap Email.Tap your Yahoo Mail account.Tap Remove account.Tap Remove account to confirm.Re-add your accountTap Settings.From the "Accounts" section, tap Add account.Tap Email.Tap Others.Enter your full email address and password, then tap Next.Select how often the app checks for new mail, then tap Next.Enter a description and your name, then tap Next. Step C: If step B does not help you, please follow steps given below: If your Yahoo Mail app was not set to use SSL prior to this change, you'll be unable to access your account from the app.To fix this, simply uninstall and re-install the Yahoo Mail app on your device.The newly installed app will automatically enable SSL by default. And if you take a second to rate my service that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am receiving message that my account is blocked for security perpeses for 12 but my account works on my computer and I tried all your options
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
First when I reinstall my account message was what this account exist and then blocked message appears
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Please make sure that email address is same on both computer and android mobile. If one character differs, it is different email address.
Also, check if says blocked or locked out.
Does it show any timer period?