Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I cant get into my facebook account.I accidentally put my husbands

Customer Question

I cant get into my facebook account.I accidentally put my husbands into computer instead.
Category: Email
Expert:  Bryan replied 1 year ago.
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.
First off, please open up Facebook - when the other account comes up, click on the small down arrow icon (the right most button on the blue bar at the top), then click "Log Out".
You will then be logged out of that account, and brought back to the login page where you may sign in to your own account thereafter.
If you need more help, please use the Reply tab to continue our conversation.
If you do not require further assistance, I'd appreciate it if you could kindly take a moment to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) a star rating at the top of this page. Thank you!