James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Your security has stopped me from accessing my outlook account

Customer Question

your security has stopped me from accessing my outlook account I have filled in your form to send me a text code to over come this but you keep sending four digit codes and not five as required what are you doing wrong and how can I get to use my account again thanks *****
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.
Are you facing this issue with your outlook.com/hotmail account?
I suggest you to please try to use another browser like Mozila Firefox or Google chrome to reset your account password *****
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution:
Would you allow me to take remote control of your computer and fix all the issues quickly as per your permission while you stay in front of it. It is 100% safe and secure.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable with performing steps yourself.
Remote access is an optional additional service($19 only) offer regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help. Click on "Get Extra Help" (Usually written with an orange background).
Visit this website:
www.join.me
Click “Start Meeting” on that page and download and run this file.
You will get a pop up on top of the screen.
That pop will show you a 9 digit number. Please tell me about this 9 digit number.
We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403
If you do not want remote service you can continue on this page by clicking "Reply to Expert".