James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Good people at yahoo i am an old person that grew up on bush

Customer Question

good people at yahoo i am an old person that grew up on bush telegraph and as such I stuffed up my address of parkerenp @yahoo . com. The result is that I cannot access my address book to maintain communications with my friends.This stuff occured when I tried to change my password. However I am happy to retain the original password ***** as I will be 81 next birthday and never did like computers I do beleive this is their revenge.My eldest nephews name is ***** ***** alan I am not surs the way I spelt it in the original set up.Please can you help me. Thank you in anticipation
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your email.
let me know are you able to login to your yahoo account