michelleclive
michelleclive, Email
Experience:  I am a computer professional have fixed and handled email issues.
26798893

I have been sending emails to my customers 2 years

Customer Question

I have been sending emails to my customers for over 2 years now and suddenly I have 1/4 of them coming back as -
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Technical details of permanent failure:
Message rejected. See https://support.google.com/mail/answer/69585 for more information.
I am not sending spam. I am sending to customers who asked to receive these emails so that they would know of our new products, sales and so on. Can you help me?
Category: Email
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with sending emails and getting bounce back error..
I would like to know what kind of email content you are sending to the following users on which you are getting a bounce back error.
Click the down arrow next to Reply and select Show original on the message you would like to report.
Using your browser's menu, save the page as a .txt file.
In Gmail, click Compose to start a new message, address it to the appropriate agency, and attach the file you saved in step 2.
if your customers have marked your mail as spam 2 to 3 times then you will see this message.
Try to send test email from another email of yours to the email address on which you are getting bounce back error if the message gets delivered that means the emails to which you are sending is good and they have marded your email as "spam".
Let me know if you have any question feel free to ask and i will be happy to answer.