Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

Michael. Is this a free site. ??? I changed my password ***** my google account on my pho

Customer Question

Hi Michael. Is this a free site. ???
I changed my password ***** my google account on my phone. I tried to change it on my computer and now I can only send and receive emails on my phone.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.
I'm Sandy. I look forward to help you with the best possible answer.I'm sorry about the issue.In this case, you need to enter newly created password ***** the computer email client settings as well.Open the email program on the computer and click "Send and receive". It will ask for new password. Enter your new password ***** then choose "Remember password *****".Keep me posted by clicking "Reply to Expert" and post your queries/result.And if you take a take a second to rate my service, it will be greatly appreciated.Thank you.