Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

How would I copy an entire folder to an email?

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
You need to ZIP the folder and then you copy the ZIP file to the email as an attachment, you cannot attach an entire folder.
To Zip (compress) the folder, as long as you have a windows computer (tell me if its a mac), right click on the folder and select Send To, then choose Compressed (Zipped) Folder
Once done, you will have a File made that contains the folder in it. You then attach this ZIP file to the email and the entire folder is sent.
The person receiving it just needs to double click it and they see it as a folder.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you