Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, Expert in Large Email Platforms
23511658

I'm currently on a another computer

Customer Question

I'm currently on a another computer. Every time I access google domains xxxx.com, the internet explorer locks up. I need to access my email xxxx. Last week I moved my domain from godaddy.com to google. Hope you can help. an alternate email to reach me is xxxx
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Does it lock up on this computer also?
Does the problematic computer have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Only internet explorer locks up. Not the operating system, windows 7.
Does Internet Explorer lock up on only one computer or both computers?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You already have this answer. I can see now you know nothing about computers. I want my money back.
I'm sorry, I saw you wrote windows 7, but you did not answer the question if the issue occurs in Internet Explorer on one computer or both computers. I've fixed thousands of computer issues previously online. Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you? Don't worry, we guarantee our service. Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be your Primary Care Technician and I can assist you with your question.
Can you please go to the Google Chrome download site and download Google Chrome and install in and try checking your email from there? I'd like to see if it's specific to Internet Explorer.
Here is the link to the page:
http://bitli.es/wVdPzo