James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

This morning I discovered on my iMac that my email "personal"

Customer Question

This morning I discovered on my iMac that my email "personal" mailbox had disappeared and a mailbox I had never seen before, "Bulk Mail" was shown. What is this all about? I then attempted to delete the "Bulk Mail" mailbox but the computer would not let me do so. Next, went to yahoo and changed my password. Now this new confirmed password ***** the computer will not work and I cannot access any new yahoo mail. Also on my iPhone 5S I am unable to access my yahoo email. What is the solution?
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
As far as cost, the initial fee should have been shown when you asked the question. From my end it looks like 36$ US.
If you wanted to try remote support ( where I connect to your mac and work on the issue directly, there would be an added fee to cover that service. remote support is optional. if you decide youd rather have me connect and fix the mail issues directly send a reply and let me know. And I will send you the offer and the connection steps.
For now, I need to ask you a few questions. The yahoo account you changed the password *****
If you use your safari browser, and go to yahoo.com
And then click login at the top right. Will the login page accept your yahoo password?