Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

I have created several logins to various Google products and

Customer Question

I have created several logins to various Google products and over time have lost, misplaced, or changed the passwords on one or another now to the point where I don't even know which google products I've created a login for and which email and password ***** used. When I try to reset the password ***** can not answer the questions as its been so long since I used some of them. I just want to start fresh.
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
You have two options here. As you said you just want to start afresh, you can create a new account at no cost via my link below
https://accounts.google.com/signup
This will allow you to from scratch, use Googles products again.
If you want to regain access to the existing account but you cannot answer the questions you set for it, then you will need to follow the manual process, it is the only option left in your situation.
You'll need a working email account so they can contact you on it.
Then go to this link and fill in the form please.
https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2?p=
You will then need to allow up to 24 hours for Google to contact you with the instructions to reset your password.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Richard, Accessed the disable page as you suggested and entered my gmail email address, and answered the questions (multiple choice), says there are required fieldss missing yet I see no missing answered and none are highlighted.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I know the form works as I do it daily with my customers so you are missing a field, else it would not say this.
Can you please check again as one of the fields will be missing.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have triple checked and entered more than one email address. However, he form is for dealing with Account that are disabled; I'm not certain my account is disabled?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
If you cannot reset the password, it is the only course of action.
You need to use this form else you will need to start a new account, these are the only options you have sorry.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you