James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I purchased a new Lenovo laptop and tried to access my

Customer Question

I purchased a new Lenovo laptop and tried to access my Hotmail account. My computer says I have no active Hotmail account. Only an Outlook account. My Hotmail account is: ***@******.***. I have had this for 25 years and it has some very sensitive information that I must have access to. Can you please help me?
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 1 year ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Are you doing this on an email application, and what exactly is the error message?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Kamil: I don't want to get involved in a 3-month trial. Can I avoid this and just pay for one question? I don't need this and these never work out.
Yes, there is an option on your screen to start a trial. If you do not click on it, then the trial will not start. If you have done it in error, then***@******.*** can remove this for you.
I will not be able to call but i can access remotely to fix the issue. Would you like me to do that?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No one ever called me and no one ever helped me. I had to figure out the problem myself. I want the $36 I paid refunded and to make sure I am not involved in any kind of monthly service. I was sent here by Microsoft and was never told I would have to pay for this help. I think it was fraudulent and I am going to complain to Microsoft about it.
I will request this to be refunded. Thanks