James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

MY SON N HIS WFE BOUGHT ME A I PAD 3 YRS AGO THEY PUT THE

Customer Question

MY SON N HIS WFE BOUGHT ME A I PAD 3 YRS AGO THEY PUT THE WRONG EMAIL ADDRESS ON IT WHICH WAS A GMAIL ADDRESS WHICH I DID HAVE N NEVER USED THATS THE ONE THEY SIGNED ME UP WITH. MY EMAIL IS***@******.*** THERES A PROBLEM THAT OLD GMAIL IS STILL THERE ON MY RECORDS N WHEN I HAVE A PROBLEM MORE PROBLEMS COMES UP WILL U PLEASE HELP ME CLEAR THIS UP ? IM HAVING A PROBLEM SIGNING INTO MY APPLE N I TUNE ACCOUNT OR ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH APPLE ,MY EMAIL IS ***@******.*** ,MY NAME IS***** I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR HELPING ME.
Category: Email
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ruth, and welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. The issue you are describing I am familiar with. Solving it can be very easy sometimes, or very very difficult. Im not sure how comfortable you are with communication by written word and email. A lot of times its easier and faster for us to speak over the phone and try to work through the issue. Would you like to try our phone support option, or do you want me to help you via written word only? Thank you in advance for your response, Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I WOULD PREFER BY PHONE PLEASE
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
I have sent the offer for phone support. If you choose to accept the additional service, please send your phone number to me in the contact info section or as a reply. If you decide not to try phone support, please reply and let me know and I will do my best to assist you via written communication Instead. Dustin S.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OMG IM GOING TO HAVE TO CANCEL THIS I CANT AFFORD THIS , I DONT HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY, I AM SO SORRY TO HAVE WASTEDYOUR TIME. OOPS PLEASE CANCEL
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
We can cancel, or we can discuss this via written communication for the initial amount you signed up for. ( I did say phone support was optional) Please clarify whether you want to cancel altogether, or if you are just rejecting the additional fee for phone support. Thank you, *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH THIS WILL COST CAN U TELL ME ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
DUSTIN I M GOING TO CANCEL , SORRY I CANT AFFORDTHIS OK
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 year ago.
it looks like the support you requested will be 34$ US. If thats beyond your budget, you can request a refund using the link below. http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund Again, if you do want to continue with paid help, youre welcome to reply and I will assist you with the issue. Dustin S.