IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I had to set up my email account with easystreet again last

Customer Question

I had to set up my email account with easystreet again last week because they moved from a gmail supported account to a Office 365 account. I set up the account in Outlook and it worked well until today when I keep getting an error message that the settings
are not right for the SMTP server (specifically, your email server rejected your login.) I put in the password ***** I continue to get the same dialog box over and over. How do I fix this?
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Please verify that the password ***** typed in Outlook is valid. To do that, you can sign in to your EasyStreet account using the following link:
https://webmail.iinet.com/src/login.php
Let me know if you were able to sign in there.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry to bother you. It turns out the password ***** changed. I am pretty sure I can fix this.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
No problem.
You should be able to change the password ***** the web interface. If not, contact the EasyStreet support.
Once you have the correct password, type it in Outlook and all should work fine.
Regards,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will do.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
If you require any other assistance, let me know. I am here to help.
Regards,
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hi again!
I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance. If you do, let me know.
If you don't require further assistance, please take a moment to rate my help to you using the rating box located in the upper right corner of the page (box with the stars).
Thanks,
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.
Hi!
Were you able to read my messages sent to you?